Audit & Accountancy Services
Barrett O’Connor & Co. are a firm of Registered Auditors and Chartered Accountants, and have significant experience in preparing both audited and non-audited financial statements.
Questions to identify your requirements
- Does your company require a statutory audit?
- Is your current accountancy firm adding value to your audit process?
- Does maintaining your accounts and records take up too much of your time – would you benefit from outsourcing this function?
- Are you maximising and making best use of your financial information?
- Do you have a budgeting process in place to identify the future financial demands of the business?
- Would you consider an independent assessment of your business and personal affairs from a tax, accounts and audit/accounting perspective?
We would welcome the opportunity to review these questions with you. We set out below our approach to audit and accountancy services, in addition to a brief outline of the additional accounts related services that we provide.
At Barrett O’Connor & Co., our focus is on adding value to the accounts/audit process through providing you with up to date information that will assist you in developing your business and highlighting any issues that may require attention, in addition to allowing you compare performance against budgeted targets, and highlighting areas of high and low profitability.
In addition to providing the audit and accountancy services outlined above, we will also provide the following services which are integral to the efficient operation of your business:
- Company formations, changes of director / secretary, annual returns filing, and all accompanying company secretarial related services
- Payroll services, to include online payment of wages to staff
- Tax services, to include the preparation and filing of tax returns under all tax filing requirements
- Bookkeeping services to allow you to focus solely on the development of your business
- Monthly management accounts preparation